Title: Yao and Artusio’s Anesthesiology: Problem-Oriented Patient Management
Author(s): Fun-Sun F. Yao, M. L. Fontes, V. Malhotra (eds.)
Yao and Artusio’s Anesthesiology is among the core texts for anesthesiology residents, and is frequently used as one of the primary study aids for orals. The book covers all areas of anesthesia using a problem-based approach. As in prior editions, the goal of the text is to present a group of important clinical entities covering the most critical anesthetic problems, and to provide logical and scientific fundamentals for individualized patient management.
Each chapter is based on a real-world case history and includes questions that address every facet of management—from disease knowledge and differential diagnosis, through preoperative evaluation, intraoperative management, and postoperative care. The discussion of each question is followed by a short list of the most important references on that topic.
• Real-world cases incorporate questions commonly encountered on the wards and are great preparation for the oral boards.
• Broad scope covers all major areas of anesthesiology
• Problem-based approach emphasizes critical thinking, collaborative decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
NEW to the Seventh Edition…
• Fully revised content with updated references assures readers of the most current, clinically relevant information.
• Full-color, abundantly illustrated format highlights essential anatomic features and improves anesthetic technique.
• New pediatrics section highlights the specific challenges of anesthesia in young patients.
• New authors and contributors share expertise and fresh perspectives from a range of disciplines.
• Companion website includes the fully searchable text
Notice " LinksOutside.com" is a directory of external links and its descriptions submitted by users. We are not responsible for privacy or copyrights issues of external contents. But you can rate, comment and share the post
You may find mirror download links for this post at the comment section below. Also if you have another download link for this post, please comment it.