Title: Morgan & Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology Cases
Author(s): John F. Butterworth, David C. Mackey, John D. Wasnick
Publisher: McGraw Hill
A new, clinically relevant, case-based review of anesthesiology—based on most widely-read text in the field
Essential for written and oral board preparation, this new companion to Morgan and Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology, Sixth Edition is packed with informative clinical case vignettes. 300 succinct case descriptions emphasize common medical issues faced in clinical practice. Each case is followed by a series of board-style question and answers. The book reveals how experienced clinicians use critical thinking in their clinical decision making.
With case-based learning now pervasive in training for all medical specialties, especially anesthesiology, this unique resource fills a void in medical publishing. The cases are conveniently organized to match the content of the parent textbook to facilitate side-by-side study. Morgan and Mikhail’s Clinical Anesthesiology Cases is also valuable as a quick clinical refresher before starting a busy day in the operating room.
• 300 case descriptions of common perioperative issues
• Includes access to online videos demonstrating key procedures
• Covers perioperative problems commonly faced in anesthetic practice
• Each case is accompanied by board-style Q&As
• Organized by subspecialty, disease, procedure, and patient age for easy correlation
to real life cases
• Ideal for preparation for written and oral board certification, maintenance of certification activities, and ongoing learning for anesthesiologists, nurse anesthetists, and anesthesiologist assistants