Title: Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine
Author(s): Adam Feather, David Randall, Mona Waterhouse
Now in its tenth edition, Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine is fully updated and revised under a new team of editors.
Featuring new chapters covering:
* Diagnosis: the art of being a doctor – helping readers to develop a confident clinical method in interactions with patients
* Elderly medicine, frailty and multimorbidity
* Public health
* Evidence-based medicine
* Sepsis and the treatment of bacterial infection
* Haematological Oncology
* Venous thromboembolic disease
* Men’s health Enhanced clinical skills content has been added to most chapters – helping readers tailor history-taking and examination skills to specific specialty-based contexts.
Bonus online content – including self-assessment, common clinical and international cases, cardiovascular and respiratory audio material, clinical examination videos and bite-sized topic pages covering major conditions.
Heavily revised throughout with smaller chapters to ease navigation, added introductions and system overviews included for most chapters.
Edited by Adam Feather, MBBS, FRCP, FAcadMEd; David Randall, MA, MRCP; and Mona Waterhouse, MA, MRCP
Contributors comprise consultants at the top of their fields, paired with younger doctors closer to the exam experience, to ensure authority and relevance
Enhanced e-book accompanies the print book, for ease of transportation and use on the move.
International Advisory Board, led by Professor Janaka de Silva and Professor Senaka Rajapakse, providing guidance for global coverage from across the world.
Contributions to the e-book by members of the International Advisory Board to amplify areas of clinical importance in their parts of the world
Notice " LinksOutside.com" is a directory of external links and its descriptions submitted by users. We are not responsible for privacy or copyrights issues of external contents. But you can rate, comment and share the post
You may find mirror download links for this post at the comment section below. Also if you have another download link for this post, please comment it.