Free Download Symantec Endpoint Protection for Windows PC, the world's most advanced single-agent endpoint security with prevention, detection, response, deception, and adaptation.
Symantec Endpoint Protection
Symantec Endpoint Protection delivers faster, more advanced protection against today's sophisticated attacks. This multi-layered, industry-leading solution features a single powerful agent designed to protect your AWS machines from known and unknown threats without compromising performance.
Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) delivers superior, multilayer protection to stop threats regardless of how they attack your endpoints. SEP integrates with existing security infrastructure to quickly provide orchestrated responses to address threats.
The single, lightweight SEP agent offers high performance without compromising end-user productivity so that you can focus on your business. SEP enables security personnel to execute many security use cases as outlined by the security framework in Figure 2.
Features of Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Beat crippling ransomware and unknown attacks with multilayered protection that combines signatureless and critical endpoint technologies.
- Maximize protection and minimize false positives with advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis.
- Block zero-day attacks that prey on memory-based vulnerabilities in popular applications with memory exploit mitigation.
- Fine-tune your detection engines on the fly to optimize your security posture.
- Detect attackers by luring them into a decoy minefield.
- Reveal their intent, tactics, and targets—so security teams can pre-emptively adapt their security posture.
- Set the trap as simply as flipping a switch.
- Auto-classify risk levels of all endpoint applications, whether or not they're in use.
- Use application isolation to limit exploits.
- Implement hardening in minutes with an intuitive cloud console.
- Detect and respond to threats anywhere by integrating SEP with network security infrastructure.
- Built-in integration delivers prevention, Detection, and Response (EDR), Deception, and Hardening with one single agent.
- Use open APIs to coordinate with existing IT infrastructure for automation and orchestration.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 800 MB or more
Download Link : download