Free Download NetworkManager full version standalone offline installer for Windows is a collection of several tools that can help you manage your network connection in multiple ways.
Overview of NETworkManager
The main window holds a wide variety of tools placed on the left part of the screen for easy access.
Moreover, tools let you view the network interface and its various information, scan IP ranges and display results, scan for hosts and ports, ping a particular host, perform a quick lookup, connect to a server with PuTTy or VNC, query SNMP and perform a wake-up-on-LAN.
Features of NETworkManager
- Network Interface - Information, Bandwidth, Configure
- WiFi - Networks, Channels
- IP Scanner
- Port Scanner
- Ping Monitor
- DNS Lookup
- Remote Desktop
- PuTTY (requires PuTTY)
- TigerVNC (requires TigerVNC)
- SNMP - Get, Walk, Set (v1, v2c, v3)
- Wake on LAN
- HTTP Headers
- Subnet Calculator - Calculator, Subnetting, Supernetting
- Lookup - OUI, Port
- ARP Table
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Download link at the comment section below .